Sigourney Weaver, Rear Differential and Baby Aliens!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RR-Texas

Reaction score
The first picture is how a professional mechanic fixes a problem, put a stick in it! Small hole yes, but with hot gear **** it looked like a faucet was running, glad I backed in to park or I might not have seen it.

Second image is the baby alien that tried to get out, trouble is, it happened on the way to shoot a concert. I smelled some oil, but was next to a smoking truck. Never felt it, I was on he highway. Then I did my pro repair and drove it 45 miles back to the house. So no big tooth pieces to be found, just dust!

She pushing the built Ford Tough, alt went out on the way home from shooting Tim McGraw at the rodeo on Tuesday. I did about 50 miles on the battery, no lights adventure. Suppose to start a real job tomorrow, I guess I can flush it out best I can for now and get my dads truck back up.

UpDate 1:32 PM - Cool found the big piece! A bit concerned about the in and out on the axles now, never noticed it before. Oh well same plan, now I need silicone and one more bottle of **** and some JB Weld to fix the hole.

Can someone come get me and take me to the auto parts? 2 trucks and one bike and nothing runs! All I need is some cinder blocks to set them on!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
YO RR,

When it rains...

I hear ya! My NEW AUTOLITE Spark Plug Wire from Coil to Distributor decided to burn off @ coil; prob a bad connection at terminal & wire

Set is Part # 96258

Did get another complete set from Jobber though, but after walking home for an hour to get an old wire from lawn bldg. pile.

GL on the repair; keep us informed.

OP
OP
RR-Texas

RR-Texas

Reaction score
Got her back together Sunday evening had to start a job this week been limpinhg her but shes knocking now.

Funny part I went to the store Sunday evening, come out, open the door and heard something metal hit the ground.  The lever to tilt the seat broke off!  No rhyme, no reason, I just had to laugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke