shift kit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90windsor

Reaction score
is it a good idea to put a shift kit in my e4od? i just wanna get some better shift points and hold the gears longer.

i know different kits do different things, which does what?

also, how hard is one to install? any chance there is a instruction tutorial floating around here somewhere?

anyway, thanks to anyone who take the time to help.

chuckles1856

Reaction score
I can't answer a lot of your questions but I believe they put a shift kit in my E40D when it was rebuilt. And to tell you the truth I can't even tell they did anything besides make my Bronc-***** go again. ;-)

1983bronco

Reaction score
wella shift kit could dammage any trans depending on how hard you drive. i have a TCI shift kit on my c6 and it works great. much easer to install than the b&m. look for one that is the entire valve body so that its just a blot in. another suggestion, there is a small vacuum diagram on the rear of my 6c (im not sure where it would be on the e4od) that you can replace to further adjust shift points.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar