seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcoker6

Reaction score
im looking for a seat cover for my 1987 ford bronco 2, i havn't been able to find any. anywhere i can get them.

JimC25

Reaction score
Try Summit Racing. I ordered seat covers from their website for my ‘89 Bronco last July and the price and quality were both good. The company that actually made and shipped them was actually Caltrend Automotive Products. They were good to deal with and actually reached out to me directly to ask a couple of questions to make sure they got the fitment right. I’m not sure if you can order from them directly or not though.

OP
OP
D

dcoker6

Reaction score
Try Summit Racing. I ordered seat covers from their website for my ‘89 Bronco last July and the price and quality were both good. The company that actually made and shipped them was actually Caltrend Automotive Products. They were good to deal with and actually reached out to me directly to ask a couple of questions to make sure they got the fitment right. I’m not sure if you can order from them directly or not though.
I'll check them out, thank you

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Seat covers are tough, it takes a lot of trial and error to find a set that fit really nice. Good luck.

Do be afraid to modify them either, you buy them you own them. So pull and stretch, cut if needed.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo