San Antonio, TX -Heatwave Car & Truck Show 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Just received a flyer in the mail today on the upcoming Texas HeatWave show in San Antonio, TX the weekend of the 24th/25th of April. Here's the lnik to the home page and listing of all events for 2010 in S.A., Houston, Austin, Corpus and Dallas:

http://www.heatwaveinc.com/

Having been to the Custom Sounds THW in Austin for many years, I can tell you that it's cheaper and alot more fun to enter your truck in the show than just go as a spectator. For $40, you get show entry and can park inside the grounds with the rest of the show trucks. You also get 2 wristbands for both days. It costs $20 just for one band for one day of the show as a spectator, and you have to park outside the show grounds and walk a long way.

Post up if you are interested in attending or even showing your Bronco or another ride. If we get a few people together, we can also participate as a club from Bronco Zone, Randy JSM84

jeepkid

Reaction score
hey man i live in san antonio. il see if i can make it to that

OP
OP
J

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Excellent!!! I may be in Talladega, AL for the races that weekend, but if not I'm going to try to get the 66 Mustang up there to San Antone for the show, JSM84

OP
OP
J

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Check out my thread in the non-bronco pictures forum. It's just a 302 V8 in the '66, JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke