Regional runs/gtg's???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
If some of you folks are interested in a weekend offroad trip and get-together (gtg), post up where you're from, any parks or PRV areas available, and how far you might be willing to travel. Also, what type of trails you'd be interested in, what mods your Bronco/ rig has, any special needs, etc. Perhaps we can meet some members in person and have a fun time, JSM84

I live along the Gulf Coast near Houston, TX. There's limited areas to go, closest being Matagorda Beach (10 mi from home). 22 mi. long, flat sand turns to rugged shell pads and 8-10 ft cliffs at 7-8 mi from entrance. $6 annual permit required. I also wheel with some dudes in Central Texas, near Austin. There are several areas, including Katemcy Rocks, Trees, Long's Ranch in the Hill Country 2-4 hours from Austin, TX. We also have access to a private site, Comanchee ridge, near Bastrop, TX. The fee there is $10/day, more at the other ranches listed. I'd like to get with some folks around the end of September thru October. I should have my Bronco back together and running by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crvk99

Reaction score
sweet idea man, live in belton/temple TX ft hood is alright to play in, only been there once. i have a 96 w/32" bfgs nothin special have to be gentle w/it for a bout a month. but would love to go ride.

OP
OP
J

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Many years ago (70's) when I was in High school, we would go out to Lake Belton and ride dirt bikes. IS there any place still open around there now?