Pulse wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Has anyone converted to pulse wipers on a 79? Looking at the schematics, it shows a small difference within the wiper motor. Are they really different? The picture isn't really clear. I have the switch and the governor. I just want to change it while I'm in there if I have to. I'd rather keep the OEM one as its pretty low mileage for a 79 and I don't trust some the "NEW" stuff. (Its a huge pain to change with the dash back in, especially with A\C and all the extra harness I now have.)
Thanks for the help.
Cheers

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Has anyone converted to pulse wipers on a 79? Looking at the schematics, it shows a small difference within the wiper motor. Are they really different? The picture isn't really clear. I have the switch and the governor. I just want to change it while I'm in there if I have to. I'd rather keep the OEM one as its pretty low mileage for a 79 and I don't trust some the "NEW" stuff. (Its a huge pain to change with the dash back in, especially with A\C and all the extra harness I now have.)
Thanks for the help.
Cheers
I just read on another place. They said the part number on the intermet wiper number is the same from 1973--1996. Hope it helps L,bronco. I finally found me a aluminium intake for the 390--used ONCE for about 30 minutes----for $100. He is a friend of mine and he even brought it up.He lives about 10 miles away. We are gonna get together when it wars up and swap some parts. He wants a vortec and I want a plaine v-8--we both have what the other needs and gonna swap.

OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Johnny, I have her parked for the winter, but Ill be back on it in the spring.
Congrats on the intake!!
Cheers

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Johnny, I have her parked for the winter, but Ill be back on it in the spring.
Congrats on the intake!!
Cheers
yes in a couple of months I hope to be tinkering on the bronco and hope the intake will solve my problem with it. I,d like to drive it some. hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno