Post your favorite pick up line

Colorado Bulldog

guy tripping on acid: "Hey how's it goin'?" pauses and stares at her for a second. "WOW, I couldn't help but notice that unicorn flying out of your ear"

"What do you say we go back to my place and I'll show you my man-sized manicotti. Or my beefy baloney? I have 'em all" Grumpier Old Men outtakes

KansasBronco

here is a dirty one..... im not a gynecologist, but ill look anyway. (it seldom works, but good for a laugh).

trailmule

Yeah it's funny as shit but if somebody ever said that to me, I'd kick 'em in the balls and run like hell. Sorry guys :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I would pay to see somebody actually try that one out.. the reactions would be priceless!

trailmule

I thought these were pretty good...

Hi. I would like to award you the {Whatever beer we were drinking} award for looking so good. Now if you will give me your name, number and other vital statistics, I would like to enter you in our grand prize drawing for an all-expenses paid date with me

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

89Bronco58

hahaha i loved the one i said, i cant remember where i heard it tho, and theres always that one from the movie night at the roxbury

GUY: excuse me miss, is that a mirror in your pocket, because i can see myself in your pants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DevilDog

Excuse me miss... Do you have a cigarette? Actually, I don't want one, I just wanted to start a conversation with you.

He: You look like my third wife. She: Oh, how many time have you been married? He: Twice.

I have a cat. She would really like to meet you.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Man: "Would you like to dance?" Woman:(looks at you up and down) "No thank you." Man: "Sorry, you must've misunderstood me. I said: "you look fat in those pants!"

Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!

You are a beautiful girl, you have probably heard all the great pick up lines, so why dont' you just tell me the ones that worked so we can get past all that....?"

Haha those were some I liked. B)

exhausthead1

go up to a girl and say Hey baby i would like to do some math with you, First ill add a bed, then ill subtract your clothes, then ill divide your legs and multiply!! :lol:

Bronconewbie

Is it supposed to do that???
This is the one that works the most for me:

"Hi, I'm Beau, you interested in hate [email protected]!ing in a dark alley?"

It works more than you think! Be selective! Be VERY selective!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarylJ91