Police Broncos

trains11tjc

ok well sorry to be a d*** but i dont like cops so im not giving much kudos on the bronco cops and those cop trucks would be WAY better if they were eb's. no offense to the cops out there and any other authority blah blah blah....and yea i guess i am a d***

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Whats that... Your house is on fire.. no, your being held up at gun point... I'll bet you wish you weren't a dick huh?

BabyBronc

I give the bronco-cops major props . . . I think broncos are just hot in general, and the fact that they've kept them in service and in tune kicks ass . . . We have a few white 'county' broncos in sarasota . . . big, fat purdy broncos . . . For the record, I have made great friends with each and everyone of the cops in this town . . . I get off easy because I'm a cute girl, and I'm single for the 5 minutes they have me pulled over . . . I was also a CI over the summer, so . . . yeah . . . Rock on service broncos!

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Its a good thing broncos can fit under the roof of the Dunkin' Donuts drive through or cops would have a real dilema!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunnrw