New Restoration Youtube Channel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdk4387

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just started this youtube channel for my restoration of my 1970. any tips tricks and pointers are appreciated!

Here is a link to my 8th episode. :

Thanks!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I take it this isn't your first time doing a YT video. Nice job on it! Keep posting updates on here and let us now what you keep fixing/adding on to it. Look forward on see this finished!

chrlsful

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just started this youtube channel for my restoration of my 1970. any tips tricks and pointers are appreciated!
Here is a link to my 8th episode. :
Thanks!
Nice. After 38 yrs of ownership I C my bed rails begin to splay outwards at the top. Switched to the 1/2 cab as I assume it's that weight. Suspect I need to do this (to both sides?). Will use plumbob or my 6 ft buble level.
I saw no link, subscribe, etc to get to your 1st 7 vids. Can U assist w/that?
- -Chad
Amherst, MA

OP
OP
J

jdk4387

Reaction score
I take it this isn't your first time doing a YT video. Nice job on it! Keep posting updates on here and let us now what you keep fixing/adding on to it. Look forward on see this finished!

Haha actually I've only made a couple YT videos before this. Just kinda winging it!

OP
OP
J

jdk4387

Reaction score
Nice. After 38 yrs of ownership I C my bed rails begin to splay outwards at the top. Switched to the 1/2 cab as I assume it's that weight. Suspect I need to do this (to both sides?). Will use plumbob or my 6 ft buble level.
I saw no link, subscribe, etc to get to your 1st 7 vids. Can U assist w/that?
- -Chad
Amherst, MA

this link should take you to my channel where you can watch the rest of them!

OP
OP
J

jdk4387

Reaction score
Here is the latest work I've got done on the Bronco. its really starting to come together. 95% of the rust is now gone and replaced with new sheetmetal. Got a few new parts to order before I swap onto the body cart and finish lining it all up. pretty excited!

buenavides1

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of watching restoration projects on cars. I feel like you did a good job on your vlogs.

chrlsful

Reaction score
"...this link should..."
yup, all caught up now. I can wrench, run a squirt gun, but am sure not a body guy. Learnin now (good to see some demonstrations on the very rig I own). Much more schooled from ur shares ! I saw "Matt" run a 'long brush' (may B it wuz chains) dwn the inside of his frame (nashville early bronco, uTube). Things like this are pretty helpful for long term owners like me to demonstrate, think abt, possibly ues. How to get dwn to a door post replace, peal off pannels to put up a tailgait post...."Bend over tab A. Mate to flap B..." aahahahaaa
It's a hobby. I use it to get away frm wrk, other blues. My avocation. So don't wrk w/this stuff ona normal day. Much appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo