New Old Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jstevenson509

Reaction score
So, I bought my bronco recently and the guy is throwing in some bigger tires & wheels, he doesn't know what size since it was his sons bronco, but they sound like 33-35's.. anyways they were on the bronco when he originally bought it, he took them off for the winter..

Basically I'm wondering if since they were on the bronco previously I could just throw them back on, or if I should have them professionally put on and balanced etc.. It's only about $60 to have it done, of course, but I wouldn't mind spending the time myself to save the money..

Thanks, folks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2NDTOUR89

Reaction score
You should be able to run atleast 33" tires on that thing with stock suspension no problem. I have had friends with that body style and they ran 33's until they lifted them then ran 35's. As for balancing I would say it wouldnt hurt but try them first, you may not need to... Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22