New member from Allison Park Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBSteal

Reaction score
New member here just saying hello. I  purchased my 1988 Bronco a month ago from Flagstaff Az ,living in Pa it is impossible to find anything rust free which I'm happy to say this Bronco is. Even the underside of the tail gate is spotless which I know is pretty rare. I am a Ford guy having owned in the past a 69 Mustang fastback,1970 ford Ltd Xl convert and my current baby a 1985 Mercury Capri 5.0 liter. My Capri is used for shows and fair weather and I wanted something I could enjoy the same way in the colder months year round and figured an older Bronco would be perfect for that. My other reason is that my niece who turns 16 next November enjoys doing the car cruise/show with me in the Capri and wanted to learn more about cars, so I figured this would be the perfect vehicle for us to work on and for her to drive when she gets her license. We have already put a new steering column in it and fixed a hinky rear window /tailgate issue. We are currently doing the brakes and  trying to fix a bad neutral safety switch problem which I will post in the tech forums shortly. We have a lot planned for the Bronco and I'll try to keep updating as we go.  I have many pics of the Bronco and know I will get asked for them but am not really good at posting pics to sites,so maybe one day I'll have my niece do it. I have visited this site many times in the past as a lurker and am now happy to be a member. I don't do a lot of posting on the sites I belong to  but am sure i'll be asking a lot of questions when I run into problems. Thanks.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone!!!  Post some pictures when you get a chance.  Also, fill in your signature with your truck's vitals.  It will help to get better answers when you post questions.

good luck,

:)>-

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo BB,

Welcome!

I had a rental Capri 5.0 one when on travel in Milwaukee's Mitchell Field airport... the down ramp from terminal was a thrill at 50mph ... I really liked that G Force!

OP
OP
B

BBSteal

Reaction score
Hey Miesk5 thanks for the welcome. Yea I love my Capri it has the comforts of a newer vehicle but with the carbed 302 it also has old school grunt and go. When I drive it it always puts a smile on my face, and occasionally a little sweat in the palms but that's what makes it fun. Ha-ha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rickyb571