New Look for Bronco Zone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
aficionado or aesthetic. I think I'd have trouble reading the darker background ones with my bad eyesight. :-B

dlkrumwiede

Reaction score
I think vRocking or Metallix would look best and give the right feel for the site.

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I fixed the link, anyone who hasn't nominated the designs they like best please do so now... we'll try to get this implimented in the next few weeks.

Please vote based on the look of the forum area and not the top header part as we will have to change that part dramatically to fit in our logo and banners.

Thanks,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

yusuebronko2_86

Reaction score
i think the lava blue wold really set off the site as it is simple, interesting, and of course, blue :)>-
22221[/snapback]

also, the aesthetic would work really well, and I have some backgrounds to fit the styles. when the new skin has been chosen, tell me and I can give you some backgrounds to REALLY make it look bad-ass! B) :)>-

Millzee

Reaction score
:-B I really dont care for any of them,but if I had my choice I would go for the explode or aesthetic. The dark screens,although they do look cool,try looking at them for an extende time and the lettering glares and is hard to keep focused on.Found I was squenting. The metalic and metallix were consumed by the heavy black bars.If you have to change try to stick with a lighter choice or leave things as they are.Everones eyes will be better off. I like bronco zone just the way it is

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke