new guy from El Paso.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monch915

Reaction score
How u guy's doing? I have always loved bronco's. when i was a little kid my neighbor had a 1980 ranger. I thought it was the coolest looking thing on four wheels. then later in life i was introduced to off roading, and had a coworker with a 82 custom. He started taking me with him to some local sand dunes, and i fell head over heals heel's with these trucks. I was impressed with the capabilities of his bronco. And it was bone stock, with the exception of some 33's bfg a/t's. Whenever we whent out he would tell me about the reliability of it, and how he's never had any major problems with it, despite how hard he would ocasionally run it. So when i got the chance (about 6yrs ago ) to buy a vehicle i purchased my 96 xlt. Me and my wife love this truck! The only thing I added was a k&n filter, flowmaster muffler,bfg m/t's 31x10.5, and step bar. I have been wanting to lift it but times are tough rite now, so that will have to wait. Oh and about a year ago my dad purchased that 80 ranger and has been restoring it. It was in pretty bad condition the only thing that was still good on it was the transmission. but it's up and running now, so it's nice to go out with my pop's and the the truck that started my love for the ford bronco.

Aug24335.JPG

Aug24337.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar