my project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wobbly-pop

Reaction score
tried to show my project truck. still needs paint and bodywork. i replaced all the floors. made my own 2" lift{shown in pic}. rebuilt motor and trans. seat upholstery has been ordered since may. did brakesand lots left to do. lost the piece that goes on top of my ac fan. {shown in pic}

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Love the color choice. Looks like you are doing really nice work.

OP
OP
W

wobbly-pop

Reaction score
it is been a lot more work than i origionally thought. should have left it in the scrap yard where i found it. i have a problem like that. a sickness if you will. cant save em all but i have saved my share of old vehicles.currently got 2 model a s,53 ford pickup and 56 belair. also working on a 72 blazer with my son.i should show you pics of the floor i ripped out of it. lots of welding.

Garyp

Reaction score
Looks like a 351M, I just did the HEI distributor in my 80 Bronco.

OP
OP
W

wobbly-pop

Reaction score
its a 400 but they all look the same. the hei eliminates the ignition box and a ton of wire plus i got the hei with plug wires for what a set of wires cost. it was a no brainer.

OP
OP
W

wobbly-pop

Reaction score
is there anyone out there that has the part that fits on top of the ac fan on my bronco. perhaps nothing goes thereIMG_20211027_183847.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar