My New Toy!! 1996 Ford Bronco 5.8 351

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkstang2002

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! Well i want all yall to know im new to the whole bronco scene. This will be my first Bronco. Im from San Diego, CA. and i bought this bronco from a lady in Sacramento, CA. which was 500 miles away. I looked for a bronco very patiently for 3 months and found this one. I flew me and my roommate to Sacramento to get it and i drove it back. When i got it it had street radial tires on it with running boards on it big enough to lay down in. So the next morning after i woke up, i went out side a pulled the running boards and drove to the tire shop and put 33x12.50x15 on it. so as for now i havent done anything except do some servicing to make sure its up to par such as tranny service, plugs, wires, cap, and all that. I have big plans for this Bronco such as a 6" superlift with the extended radius arms and the superlift softride rear leaf spring kit. Im gonna do the lift the right way or not at all. Also ill be putting on some Mickey Thompson black wheels with beadlocks and so on the wish list goes on. Well im sure its not Featured Bronco material yet, but im excited to start building it up to be featured truck material and im really glad to be a part of broncozone and have all the help from you all. So thanks and take care everyone.

jerry

DSCN1863.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke