My '96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob Yockey

Reaction score
Nice Bronco! I think you might have posted in the wrong place. I'm not sure but, I think the General forum is the place to post pictures. Technical support is for problems, questions or to pass good technical info. Still, it's a very nice Bronco.

Rob

Redneck86

First On Race Day
Reaction score
Nice truck man, you gonna swap it to 3/4 or 1 ton for those 38s?

OP
OP
H

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
Not right now being I mostly drive on the hwy and use my 83 to play with...... I think I will be ok with the stock axles and gears....

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Nice truck!

I lIve up here in the land of body cancer for Broncos.

Your's is much nicer.

Good luck with it.

joe

B-150 Mudder

Reaction score
It is a beautiful truck and I am with BroncoJoe and live were you can't find a bronco that is driven on any regular basis that hasn't fallen victim to the rust cancer. But, hey you can look at it positively, extra air flow when you don't have air conditioning. Keep it nice and It will always be there for you.

OP
OP
H

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
Thanks.... I love her!!!!!!!! My wife bought it for me as a coming home gift from iraq for 3500... it has no rust on it at all....

OP
OP
H

Hop's Bronco

Reaction score
well i planed on a 8in lift and gear replacement for a set of 38's but it looks more like i am going to go with a 6in and 35's not real sure yet... I want the bigger truck of course but i really think it would be more usable as a daily driver and I already have 39.5 on my 83.... really dont think i need two money pits....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno