My 94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

war5150

Reaction score
My 94 Eddie Bauer. Just started workin on it. suggestions and comments welcome

DSC00030.JPGDSC00031.JPG

coolio2281

Reaction score
awesome lookin rigg man, mine's pretty similair, ive got a 93 eddie bauer, with the 5.8 only difference is mine is black and i had my lower tan trim painted black as well, some tips...get rid of the automatic hubs asap. they are cheap and very un-reliable. go for some warn hubs. the premuims are only like 100 bucks at bronco grave yard. well worth it.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
That's a good lookin truck! :)>-

I would remove that sun visor peice..but that's just me.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
awesome lookin rigg man, mine's pretty similair, ive got a 93 eddie bauer, with the 5.8 only difference is mine is black and i had my lower tan trim painted black as well, some tips...get rid of the automatic hubs asap. they are cheap and very un-reliable. go for some warn hubs. the premuims are only like 100 bucks at bronco grave yard. well worth it.
I agree..the auto hubs ****. I got mine used for $40 off a member on the forum and have never failed me. Mine are Warn also... Fairly easy to change out too. Only down side, you have to get out of the truck to engage em. But if you hit an offroad trail, lock em in before you start the trail an you can switch in/out 4wd at any time with the button/shifter.

coolio2281

Reaction score
true that. i just moved back to the midwest from florida after 8 yrs. soo iam pretty excited about this coming winter extravaganza! haha

coolio2281

Reaction score
my father is out in boulder, colorado right now, iam in Ohio, idk is ohio considered midwest? i think so idk. colorado gets a **** of alot more snow than ohio

AdamDude04

Reaction score
my father is out in boulder, colorado right now, iam in Ohio, idk is ohio considered midwest? i think so idk. colorado gets a **** of alot more snow than ohio
Im not sure where ohio sits..lol but yes we can get mnore snow than there depending where abouts in ohio you live!

I used to live in Mars, PA (just north of pittsburgh) an we used to get some hefty snow storms

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22