My 2006 Mustange GT

Big_Rob

Purchased new in 2005.... black leather with bright accents and 1000 watt Shaker system.  And yes, completely stock to this day.... well, the cobra stylized wheels where from the dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

miesk5

Staff member
yo ROB!

Sweeeet!

I have a good idea of how you feel about your 'stang!

Our #1 son had a 2004 GT; removed wing; welded & painted trunk lid holes - exh, intake mods, etc.

Enjoy your stang, as I can see you do!

MarkBright'67

Nice Stang... Rob ! ...I've tryed to drive a 2008 MY in da past...but it wasn't a V8 ...anyway...a good sensation . I like your way to "respect" the autos...the best way to mantein theyr fashion n value too . I wish to present my '97 Pontiac Trans Am... but im pretty "scared" ... in this " Ford enthusiasts" Forum'...lol ... i will... . Bye !

Big_Rob

Nice Stang... Rob ! ...I've tryed to drive a 2008 MY in da past...but it wasn't a V8 ...anyway...a good sensation . I like your way to "respect" the autos...the best way to mantein theyr fashion n value too . I wish to present my '97 Pontiac Trans Am... but im pretty "scared" ... in this " Ford enthusiasts" Forum'...lol ... i will... . Bye !
Post it up.... this is the "Non" Bronco thread... your Trans Am meets that requirement. :-"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FWC_Bronco