More Alternators, Axles, Batteries…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Reaction score
RockAuto now sells an expanding selection of FVP parts! More than 15 years ago, FVP started with just a few parts like batteries and radiators. Building upon the success of those parts, FVP has now expanded to include a full line of automotive parts. RockAuto.com now has FVP premium absorbed glass mat (AGM) Batteries, Alternators, Starter Motors, Radiators, Water Pumps, CV Axles, Heater Cores, Motor Mounts, Coolant/Antifreeze and so much more.

Feb_22_ForumPost.jpg

Products earn the FVP name by being built to OE factory specifications, verified by technicians, and proven in real-world driving conditions. With such a wide range of FVP parts available in the RockAuto.com catalog, it is now often possible to get FVP brand parts to check off everything on your list and have them all conveniently ship from one location to your door.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
We have purchased many parts for our 96 Bronco from your firm and are very pleased with all!
I tend to purchasing Ford Motorcraft such as the thermactor pump and the Ignition Control Module.
My 96 Bronco 5.0 ICM DY 1077 from Rock Auto is Genuine Motorcraft⚠
On 21 May, 2019 I purchased a 96 Ford Bronco 5.0 ignition control module, Motorcraft® DY 1077 from Rock Auto.

I received it 23 May and noticed the usual Motorcraft® logo wasn't impressed on it.
The box looked the same as what I have purchased in past from our local Ford dealership.

I e mailed Ford Global Brand Protection and asked, "is this is a genuine Mototocraft part?"
Here's the reply;
"After reviewing the information you provided, the part you purchased appears to be genuine. The OE current model part does not have a Motorcraft/Ford logo on it and looks like the part in your photo. Since the vehicle model year for this part is very old the supplier of the part most likely has changed. Also we have not had any prior issues with Rock Auto selling non-genuine parts."
Lisa W.
Ford Motor Company
Global Brand Protection

Al

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar