Military Bronco

Carnutt73

I just picked up an ex-military 1988 bronco and was wondering if any one has more information on them. I think mine is most likely an air force issued bronco based on the color. It still has the U.S. Property sticker in the glove box. Any info would help.

Attachments

chrlsful

I'd say 'less military & more gubmint" such as a car pool for the county, state, fed something like that. Then auctioned, privately held awhile B4 ur purchase...
C actual 'military' on the CB site. I think there's a forum on'em there...

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Yo Carnutt73,
WELCOME!
That Time Ford Made Broncos for the US Military @ https://oppositelock.kinja.com/that-time-ford-made-broncos-for-the-us-military-1550411552

Here's the 1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure via member sneal @ 1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure part 1... site upgrade rules limit maximum of 10 images per post
&
www.fullsizebronco.com

1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure part 2... site upgrade rules...

www.fullsizebronco.com
www.fullsizebronco.com

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

Carnutt73

Thank you for the info. I am still figuring out everything on it and trying to decide what all I want to do with it. I am not sure if I should restore it back to when it left the factory or make myself a nice clean mildly built bronco out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acresauto