L\Broncos pile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, That is awesome. Been thinking about an old mustang but I have gotten rid of most of mine, trying to stick to one big project at a time.

OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Haha, That is awesome. Been thinking about an old mustang but I have gotten rid of most of mine, trying to stick to one big project at a time.
Thanks, My boys and I have been called an auto rescue, we hate to see classics die. All of these came to us in pieces and slowly get put back together. The 69 rag is my daily driver in the summer.2012-05-15_16-26-52_210.jpg

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Gotta get me a garage up. Women and kids cost alot. They always need something. Maybe I,ll see about buying one and keep quiet about it .haha

johnnyreb

Reaction score
OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I LIKE,M ALL-------BUT IF I HAD A CHOICE---IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE ONE. That needed the most work. That way it would give me something to do and when I got it done. I could see and say I DONE IT ALL. Buy myself. How warm does it get their in the summer time?
we can hit 100 deg F in the summer and -50 in the winter (you don't get bored with the weather.)
How about there?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
we can hit 100 deg F in the summer and -50 in the winter (you don't get bored with the weather.)
How about there?
hear where I live.Sometimes it will get 95-a little over 100,but drive 25 miles away up in the moutains in July. I have seen snow on the ground. When I was hunting their--during deer season. It would get well below zero and I never got cold . I,d be out in it all day too,but I was wrapped up good. Saw some beautiful sights and learned alot about nature and the animals. Got the crapped scared out of me a couple of times buy cubs. In the winter--it USED to be real cold and alot of snow. I WELCOME THIS CLIMATE CHANGE---BEATS THE ICE AGE.HAHAHA In the summer it averages in the 80,s. To hot to work on anything. This summer I,m gonna get me a big fan. Talk to my cousin,s son the other night. He said he has the parts for my 400--for the red and black bronco. We have to find them. In a couple of weeks I hope to get started on it . I want to polish the heads and make some small breathing improvements. Wanna put the side exhausts on it and think have the cut-out switch out it. For national forest driving. Keep the game off the road and not run over it.

OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
hear where I live.Sometimes it will get 95-a little over 100,but drive 25 miles away up in the moutains in July. I have seen snow on the ground. When I was hunting their--during deer season. It would get well below zero and I never got cold . I,d be out in it all day too,but I was wrapped up good. Saw some beautiful sights and learned alot about nature and the animals. Got the crapped scared out of me a couple of times buy cubs. In the winter--it USED to be real cold and alot of snow. I WELCOME THIS CLIMATE CHANGE---BEATS THE ICE AGE.HAHAHA In the summer it averages in the 80,s. To hot to work on anything. This summer I,m gonna get me a big fan. Talk to my cousin,s son the other night. He said he has the parts for my 400--for the red and black bronco. We have to find them. In a couple of weeks I hope to get started on it . I want to polish the heads and make some small breathing improvements. Wanna put the side exhausts on it and think have the cut-out switch out it. For national forest driving. Keep the game off the road and not run over it.
I get that, we are 4 hrs from the rocky mountains, we go there quite a bit. You never see cubs without mom around somewhere! Drives me crazy when tourists leave their car on the road and go over to pet the huge Elk or bear cub. (Then its the animal's fault when they get hurt or killed) I call it natural selection!
Good luck with your parts and take care!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I get that, we are 4 hrs from the rocky mountains, we go there quite a bit. You never see cubs without mom around somewhere! Drives me crazy when tourists leave their car on the road and go over to pet the huge Elk or bear cub. (Then its the animal's fault when they get hurt or killed) I call it natural selection!
Good luck with your parts and take care!
You got that right. One day I saw a sow with 5--5 cubs. One was bigger then the other 4. I thought maybe it was last years cub. I watched them come into a clear cut and feed, I was back their the next morning and they fed a good while .Till this truck came down the road and scared the sow and 4 cubs ran off. I watched themmrun up the mountain about 400 yards and disappear over the top. I thought about the other smaller cub--and dreckley it came out of the woods bawling. I stayed their along time watching it and never did see the sow return. Another time I was set up watching for deer. When before I knew it--not 3 feet away a little cub was beside me. I had no where to go. Because I had piled brush around me and in front--only 1 way out. I stood up--knocked the saftey off in case. I was hoping the cub would run,but allmit done was started sniff me ,hahahaha I didn,t want to scare the game and finally I hunkered down to the cub and spoke to it low---'What are you doing little feller'? It turned and I,ll bet it covered 100 yARDS IN 3 SECONDS. Man they are fast and I never did see the sow. Though their was 4 of them staying on the ridge about 100 yards away.

OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
You got that right. One day I saw a sow with 5--5 cubs. One was bigger then the other 4. I thought maybe it was last years cub. I watched them come into a clear cut and feed, I was back their the next morning and they fed a good while .Till this truck came down the road and scared the sow and 4 cubs ran off. I watched themmrun up the mountain about 400 yards and disappear over the top. I thought about the other smaller cub--and dreckley it came out of the woods bawling. I stayed their along time watching it and never did see the sow return. Another time I was set up watching for deer. When before I knew it--not 3 feet away a little cub was beside me. I had no where to go. Because I had piled brush around me and in front--only 1 way out. I stood up--knocked the saftey off in case. I was hoping the cub would run,but allmit done was started sniff me ,hahahaha I didn,t want to scare the game and finally I hunkered down to the cub and spoke to it low---'What are you doing little feller'? It turned and I,ll bet it covered 100 yARDS IN 3 SECONDS. Man they are fast and I never did see the sow. Though their was 4 of them staying on the ridge about 100 yards away.
Wow, lucky day!

OP
OP
L\Bronco

L\Bronco

Reaction score
The Mustang is my daily driver and the bird is my middle sons, he used them in his wedding along with his Catalina.DSCF0001.JPG
He owns the Fairlane too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke