Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmark

Reaction score
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hi everybody!As soon as I can figure out how there will be a pic of my truck in my avitar.I have been hanging around the PJB board for almost a year,and I love that site.Hope this one is as full of good people.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you click on My Controls at the top of the page then click on Edit Avatar Settings on the left side you can upload a picture of your truck as your Avatar. Let us know in the support forum if you would like help with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

madmark

Reaction score
Thanx for the quick reply!I thought that was how you did it.Now I need to go into my computer and find the darn pic,forgot what file I put em in LOL.

E

ed

If you click on My Controls at the top of the page then click on Edit Avatar Settings on the left side you can upload a picture of your truck as your Avatar. Let us know down in the support forum if you would like help with this.
kool truck !! i'm gonna have to get a pic of my relic an' put it on this here site, dude!!

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66