Interior Spare Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vincendebbie

vincendebbie
Reaction score
Hey I know this sounds crazy but I need someone to post or send me a pic of a properly installed interior spare tire holder. I finally got my parts truck here and want to move my spare inside but need to know the placement before I start moving things over. Oh and I also need the bracket. I will visit the wanted section for that. Thanks, Vince.

e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Here are your pictures. The first one shows the location it is supposed top be in. There are usually pre-drilled holes with weld nuts already in position for the large bolts. It uses bolts similar to the ones that hold the seat belts but with no collar. The second is with it mounted with trim panels in place, ditto for the third. fourth with tire mounted. Cover in place

:)>-

Bronco_0030a.jpg

Spare_Carrier_002a.jpg

Spare_Carrier_004a.jpg

Spare_Carrier_005a.jpg

Spare_Carrier_006a.jpg

OP
OP
vincendebbie

vincendebbie

vincendebbie
Reaction score
I appreciate it Seabronc. I was trying to decide if I wanted to eliminate the weight on the out side panels of the truck or not. Now all I have to do is find the complete bracket. Again I appreciate it. You can close this thread now. Thanks, Vince

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22