Hway here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hway

Reaction score
I have always loved Broncos. I have had 4 in the last 24 years. My last Bronco which is 1990 351 Windsor. I bought it 2 days before my dad passed away and he said you can't get away from the Bronco can you.
I sold it 2 years later because of ex-wife to a coworker. When I remarried later on my wife I told her I would like to get another Bronco.
I was looking at Facebook and I found this Bronco and I was like noway. I went back to work and I asked my coworker about it and he said yes it is for sale.
I told my wife and she took her share of income tax money and bought it back.
I'm trying to restore it and almost have like my 1st Bronco in memory of my dad.
I will be looking forward to read any post for advice and to help on any that I can give advice.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Hway,
Welcome!
Did you acquire your 90?
If not, which year & engine, transmission etc do you have?
Al

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,
1990 Good!
Here are the 1990 Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
&
1990 Ford Truck Emissions Manual.pdf by Ford via member 90.CaliBronco in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck Emissions Manual.pdf

Suggest you download both for faster scrolling and to use the table of contents index.

1990 Ford Bronco Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1990-Ford-Bronco.pdf

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf found by BroncMom!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have always loved Broncos. I have had 4 in the last 24 years. My last Bronco which is 1990 351 Windsor. I bought it 2 days before my dad passed away and he said you can't get away from the Bronco can you.
I sold it 2 years later because of ex-wife to a coworker. When I remarried later on my wife I told her I would like to get another Bronco.
I was looking at Facebook and I found this Bronco and I was like noway. I went back to work and I asked my coworker about it and he said yes it is for sale.
I told my wife and she took her share of income tax money and bought it back.
I'm trying to restore it and almost have like my 1st Bronco in memory of my dad.
I will be looking forward to read any post for advice and to help on any that I can give advice.
Welcome to the club Hway. You,ll find friendly people hear to help you.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That is the thing with Broncos...… You always regret getting rid of them. Awesome that you could get her back.
Going to car shows. You always hear someone say. I had one like thst. To this day I wished I hadn,t got rid of it. I bought a 66 Farirlane gt in 74 and still have it.Alot of memorys (haha) in it too. My lady friend tried to get me to sale it awhile back and I wouldn,t. She asked me if it meant more to me or her. I told her it. I can always get another woman and I still have the car and her. No woman is gonna come between me and it. One bronco has grown on me too. Bought it about 84 and still have it.I,m not gonna have regrets like some people.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Going to car shows. You always hear someone say. I had one like thst. To this day I wished I hadn,t got rid of it. I bought a 66 Farirlane gt in 74 and still have it.Alot of memorys (haha) in it too. My lady friend tried to get me to sale it awhile back and I wouldn,t. She asked me if it meant more to me or her. I told her it. I can always get another woman and I still have the car and her. No woman is gonna come between me and it. One bronco has grown on me too. Bought it about 84 and still have it.I,m not gonna have regrets like some people.
She knows a good thing when she has it. HAHA No woman is gonna come between me and my old vehicles. If they don,t like looking at them. They can turn their head or leave. Been single too long to be told what I can do. Single all my life. Don,t believe in controlling or being controlled.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke