How to repair manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carzaholics

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am new to this forum and throught I would try to contribute. If anyone is looking for reapir manuals, owner manuals or service manuals for virtually any type of car, there is a FREE ebook at the address below. I asked him could I download and share it, but he said he prefers to have people come to the website. The site itself isn't the best, Sometimes there are annoying ads and surveys. The ebook is only a couple of pages, but it gives a list of places online where you can find almost any service and repair manuals, even for very old models and trucks. I would highly recommend to download it and keep it on your computer.

Website -

Anton

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
I don't recommend it. The first thing it did was flash an annoying survey. I wouldn't use it unless I was desperate. A little Google effort and you can find anything he can.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Yeah i don't recomend it either.. sounds like lots of crap to find its way onto your computer.

A hard copy "how to" book is great because you can have it beside you in the garage, and in the truck for when out and about on the road or trail.

And yes, google and between the three main ford bronco sites, you can usually find the answer to any question. I'm a member on at least one forum of the vehicles I own. Best resources because you have actual people helping you out

Krafty

Reaction score
if its free, there is usually a reason, you get what you pay for, its probably free because its not worth anything.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a few Free on-line repair manuals I've found over the years;

Auto Repair Reference Center Repair Manual, Mostly Chilton; many local library's offer free online access for their members; just log-in w/your library Card # and password; incl. all Broncos, & many MAKES! 1951 to 2009; some years (85-96, I believe) include: FULL Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls, Labor Hours per repair (plug in appl info); Wiring Diagrams, Vacuum Diagrams (in DRIVEABILITY AND EMISSIONS CONTROLS Section), Specifications (torques, etc.) & Maintenance Intervals Source: by arrc.epnet.com

Chilton Manual for 66 - 81 Bronco, Scanned Copy Source: by Chilton via broncocity.com

Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM) Partial Wiring Diagrams , (Bronco similar for many diagrams), F 150 for 86, 89 & 91; EEC, Start/Ignition, EFI/Fuel System, Emissions, E4OD, AOD/C6 (+ clutch interlock switch), etc. Source: by Ford via Ryan M (Fireguy50) at fordfuelinjection.com

Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM) Partial, Bronco for 86; Speed Control, A/C, Heater, Radio Source: by Ford via Chris B (Blue, bronco boy) at telus.net

Haynes Wiring Diagrams for 87-89 Bronco & F series Source: by equivalent (Beetlejuice) at SuperMotors.net

Repair Guides & Wiring Diagrams (click vehicle, year range) & go to Chassis Electrical & scroll for Wiring Diagrams...(under license from Delmar Publishers, comb of Chilton/Nichols/Delmar & Haynes); some may be incorrect, as reported by Seabronc, thanks Seabronc! NEW SITE URL!!! MUST REGISTER TO VIEW; select year, make, model, engine size and go to appropriate section Source: by Chilton via Autozone

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom