How About San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good trails in the San Diego area? Hoping to find something close that isn't too intense.

Thanks

/DN

Ziggy

Reaction score
How far are you willing to drive and what do you consider "intense"? Big Bear is only about 3 hours from San Dog and the trails there range from mild to wild.

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have heard that it the place for skiing or snowboarding around here so it must be a huge mountain. Thanks for the tip but I was looking for something withing a half hour or so. Anyone know if Hot Springs Mountain has any trails?

Dana

Ziggy

Reaction score
There some really good trails around San Diego area, mainly to the east out off

I-8. I have a trail book some where around the house that describes them all. Once I find it I will give you the info on it. Now all I have to is remember where I put it or whom I loaned it out last..... :unsure:

broncnutalloffroad

Reaction score
Los Coyotes indian res. has some killer trails. Its in warner springs. there is also corral caynon off the 8.

Terry Moistner

Fallbrook, Ca

So Cal Broncos

www.broncnut.classicbroncos.com

custom_78

Reaction score
Los Coyotes is a great spot! There is all sorts of places out east off the 94 highway by the border patrol checkpoint. Where abouts in San Diego do you live?

DragonDave

Reaction score
This reply is kinda late...but who cares right? Ck out the the sands dunes south of Rosarito Beach just below Puerto Nuevo(aka Lobster Village). A perfect day trip from San Diego. Just enough sand dune & beach access to be dangerous! The locals will charge ya $5.00 to get in. Half the fun is watchin the locals doin crazy stuff (almost killin them selfs). When we go down we usually stop in the south end of Rosarito have some lunch & shop a bit, cruise south 5-6 miles south on the non toll road, hit the dunes & the beach-finish bout 5p head back a bit north & munch some lobster at Lobster Village & we're back in the U.S.by 11p. A perfect day!

P.S. For those who are afraid of Baja Mex......Remember----> NO FEAR b-(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo