Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 10, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 08, 2022 * 24 posts * 519 views
L\Bronco said: I agree, the old duraspark modules were problematic at best, (I used to carry a spare in the glovebox just in case) I actually gutted a duraspark module and mounted a GM HEI module ... Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 5 posts * 231 views
Js32274 said: What is this metal switch under my dash? I have no idea what it is? Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 6 posts * 191 views
shawnkelly1970 said: Can you put the spring in backwards for the clutch pedal. Mine does not want to pop back like it did before I had the Housing repaired Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 8 posts * 268 views
YJ351LC said: Update: I spoke to the shop and they are going to fix the alignment of the front end for me. After having been burned by other shops in the past I was reluctant to go this route ... Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 155 views
89SCBronco said: A quick tip for anyone that needs help removing a stubborn body mount bushing. After removing the body mount bolt, thread it back into the the mount 1-2 turns. Next, use a small ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 7 posts * 290 views
mespig said: Hi all - thanks so much for taking the time to read and respond. Love this site :) So I guess i didn't think that the rod would break given that it's quite hefty. But, after digging ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 21 posts * 501 views
Superduty 66 said: Welcome, I to am an RN but not semiretired yet. This is my second career, I was a master certified auto technician for 22 yrs . I have been an RN for 9yrs now working with forensic ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 16 posts * 464 views
Dlthomps said: I have a 78 that I have stripped down to the frame. Took a lot of pictures as I took it apart . Now I'm getting the suspension put back on. Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 1 post * 158 views
NotaVegetarian said: Have a 78 Bronco with seized shocks. Will have to get Richard under it to see what else he can find. Man the front is stiff won't move at all. My back is out, we got T-boned Saturday ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 1 post * 138 views
YJ351LC said: Anybody in the Jacksonville, Florida area that is good with body alignment and willing to help me for pizza and BEER? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...