Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Feb. 08, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 03, 2022 * 5 posts * 270 views
pblakesley16 said: Hi All. As I have been going through everything within the engine bay of my '88, I unbolted the alternator and it fell out - all the way out. Upon inspection, I noticed the wiring ... Read more >>
February 04, 2022 * 9 posts * 495 views
husmann said: I got it to work, but it's not fixed!!! I tried the procedure I mentioned in my last post, but the fuel gauge was still pegged. Then I left the bypass wire in place on the Yellow/White ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 11 posts * 393 views
miesk5 said: Yo Lynch, See my #5 post, above, Wedge Brackets, aka seat tracks, etc, are manufactured by [link] "The Wedge 1978-1979 Ford Bronco seat bracket is a direct bolt-in to all 1978-1979 ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 1 post * 15 views
96broncorojo said: Up in Alaska and my rear window shattered. Heated power window in tailgate. Need one asap, let me know if anyone has any ideas for shipping a hunk of glass like that up to Alaska ... Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 15 posts * 380 views
chrlsful said: "...Cris maybe you can go into..." nope. no problems here. And it's "Chad" fora name - chr "L" s is some kinda handle BZ puts on ur post (not even chris w/an "i" & even there U ... Read more >>
February 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 430 views
johnnyreb said: That looks like my bronco--with the sliding windows on the side. Read more >>
February 03, 2022 * 15 posts * 1,218 views
Molokai Sinbad said: Aloha miesk5! Great Wisdom, Noticed in one of your pics of the lower EFI intake, had a sensor located between the #6 and #7 Injector. Swapped out my stock 1986 air filter housing ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 8 posts * 854 views
johnnyreb said: I read where the only gear on the 78-79 Bronce ,s was only 2 gear ratios and they were low. I have been thinking about going to a higher gear to help the mileage I think one of ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 11 posts * 983 views
Zeus78 said: Doing good. Just busy at work. But I did just get my 78 back from the trans shop and I had my 4.11 gears and a spool loaded in a spare 9" 3rd member. Going ro install that soon ... Read more >>
February 07, 2022 * 21 posts * 2,040 views
BentSpurs said: Success at last! The ABS light is off and stays off. Only took 7 months 😆. Last week I installed the last of three main ABS components, the Acceleration Module. The old one was ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...