Hi Glad To Find This Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seabronc

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi, my name is Fred. I have a 1983 Full size Bonco that I purchased from my son-in-law a few years ago. I drove it for a year before deciding to start restoring it. I say start instead of restoring because I'm not sure I will ever finish. I have done some major body work on it but still need to put the finishing touches on it. The garage is loaded with spare parts from my local friendly car recycler; two spare front fenders, a hood, door panels, gears, visor, numerous engine parts, rims, internal and external trims, etc, etc. A friend of mine says he thinks I've got enough parts to build another Bronco. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have just started to upload pictures, the current ones are the before and after body work pictures. Next I will upload some of the what happened in between those events. My current project involves a little engine work to make it emissions legal and more user friendly when it is first started. Every time I do something like this I find something new about the truck. First i thought I had a 302 in it so I started collecting 302 pars untill a knowledgeable Ford parts guy started asking some specific questions to find out it was infact a 351W. So much for VIN #s. While making some changes I decided to take off the valve covers to see why some of the tappets were so noisy. The rockers reveled a new secret, I thought it was an 85 351, not so, it is in the 63-77 range, still working on that one so I can get the right parts. My local friendly car recycler has found me a F250 with a Holly 4bbl that I can have for rebuild, not bad for $100.00 :lol: :-" . So on goes the saga.

Gunner

Reaction score
wow that is a nice adventure. thats what is so great about used trucks. you never know what you are getting. but welcome to the zone and dont forget to start your gallery.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to BZ!!! Glad you didn't give up on the Bronco, they are great rides!!!

jfrbronco

Reaction score
Another endless project, please show pics as you go and welcome.

JFR-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22