Here's my '75

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blksn8k

Reaction score
It has fiberglass front fenders and rear quarter panels. The rest is steel. I just installed the quarter panels and soft top over the winter. The engine is a 393 ci stroked Windsor and the transmission is an NV3550 with the original Dana 20 transfer case to which I added Duff's twin sticks. It has 4.11:1 gears and a Detroit Locker in the rear axle and a disc brake Dana 44 with 4.10:1 gears in the front. There is a 3 1/2" suspension lift and a 2" body lift and it runs on 35" Radials. The shocks are remote reservoir Bilsteins. The seats are from a mid-80s Dodge Daytona and it has a BC Broncos 24 gallon fuel tank, Duffs hood struts and '18 F-150 door stops.

Here's a short video I made today of it idling in the driveway:

IMG_4686.jpg

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks really clean. I bet it is fun to drive.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo blksn8k,
Welcome to you and your very fine looking and WELL-EQUIPPED 75 Bronco!

Sorry for this delay in greeting you, been ridding our site of nasty spammers and their crap.
Al

chrlsful

Reaction score
doin a good job as IC none. Lota adds tho. Certain are troubling, google puts 1 right where the (is it 'alert' ? or thread notification?) is. Can't get to that function of the site.

Lotta ppl complain bout glass equipped bronks. I saw them bounce offa stuff that destroys sheet metal. Both would need attention after but someada f.g. needed alot less. Like to C them done in the OE style. Some R really bad - stick w a y out as well as "lookin 'cut'."

These M/M/Y are just comin into the 'classic car' statue ('66/77). It means longer ownership, higher prices for OEM vehicles, less bolt-ons etc. Of course some never seek sales and wish to customise for own ownership. Luckly I am the opposite (more on the rest0, less on the mod a 'sleeper') so that fits in nice 4 me. Enjoyable ownership (actually an income producer 38 yrs nota rec vehicle) and higher resale.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke