Heater hose or pipe for Bronco 1995 5L engine

mwfolsom

Reaction score
I need to replace the this segment of a heater hose. Any idea where I can get one? I have already looked in all the usual places. Thanks for any help!

Please see photos below:

Top of hose/pipe marked with an arrow near the alternator:
You must be registered for see images attach

Damage to hose/pipe marked with an arrow:

This is a picture of the bottom of the hose/pipe next to the engine at the waterpump.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

chrlsful

Reaction score
some cut either side, put in a short pipe w/OD same as ID of the cut hose & put a clamp either side. I can't C what;s goin on there but this can still B done w/a pipe having a 90* right angle rather than straight if that's needed. How we roll at our shop. Not U? see a neighbor w/some change or foldable.

Ecoboosted

Reaction score
Just as a reference, I couldn't find it for my 5.8- but this one worked- I just had to remove the rubber hose with the quick connect (I was replacing the hose all the way back to the heater core anyway.) It is for a 90's econoline van with the 5.8

IT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE 5.0 THOUGH- it looks like yours has a tee that runs to the intake(?) You could put a plastic tee in it and make it work. For me, it was worth $20 to try, and it worked just fine. Maybe find the same one for a 5.0 Econoline?

Replaces Original (OE) Part #:
F3UZ 18472-B, F3UZ 18472-BA

https://www.carid.com/dorman/hvac-heater-hose-assembly-mpn-626-201.html?singleid=1620894957&utm_source=email&utm_medium=order&utm_campaign=complete_my_order_v2_step_3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RJobe