Give us your thoughts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motech

Reaction score
I joined this forum to harvest a little insight on a customer's '67 Bronco I was heavily modifying. I did not post for six months when I realized I had some practical tech input I could offer.

I've since found this to be a real helpful and resourceful site that I enjoy returning to. Everyone is very helpful and plenty respectful too. I've had to alter my input some, tone down my sharper deliveries to match the higher standards on constant display here. That's real refreshing, and makes a smart aleck like me constantly be more polite. (Though admittedly, I do miss displays of sharp wit other forums tolerate)

It would be nice to get more feedback from folks seeking help. But they get that help here, in both technical and practical abundance, and I'd hate to see members holding back their input for lack of feedback. It happens, and it's my ego that needs that feedback. The way I see it, they got their answers.

And so do the countless others who lurk here and don't even join, as evidenced by the count I just read:

Members online
Motech
Total: 43 (members: 1, guests: 42)

That's testament to the effectiveness of this site in presenting good, accessible information.

Good job all around!

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I agree with Motech, it's very refreshing being part of a respectful group where everyone's opinion is heard and valued. The information that is shared here is awesome! I am happy to be part of it and to be able to contribute.
Cheers