FLORIDA M&G!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gump_black

Reaction score
I am setting up a M&G in Ocala on Sunday the 16th of october. I have about 8 ppl interested on FSB and would like for yall to attend to. a definate meeting spot hasnt be determined yet but hopefully Ocalabronco could help me with that being I havnt been home for over a year.

PM me if you are interested along with any suggestions.

ocalabronco

Reaction score
if i dont have to work, i'm all over it. just let me know where you might wanna meet ( options of where to meet) and we'll put something together

OP
OP
G

gump_black

Reaction score
ok the date is undisided some time mid to late Oct. i was kinda thinking getting lunch at sunnys then hitting the trail. i just dont remember what places there are to eat in ocala. i was hoping that you could come up with that one ocalabronco. also try to get off of work!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ocalabronco

Reaction score
slight correction for sir gump. we are meeting at the interesection of SR 19 and SR 42, not 40. at the handyway foodstore (also a smoker's express)

OP
OP
G

gump_black

Reaction score
thankyou for the correction. now for anouther it is also a kangaroo so look for the *** multi colored sign

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom