Engine parts for 1993 351 W Ford Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 1993 Ford Bronco 351W and need the ignition coil bracket and the solenoids bracket on the left. Spent hours on the internet and telephone searching. No luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance, Chris Shelby.

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that your local junk yard didn't have those kinds of parts, people don't commonly ask for them so they are a dime a dozen.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Christopher,
Welcome!
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
If a specific part isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly, such as in this instance, I just searched for 1993 >Ford > Bronco > Engine Accessories > Brackets Misc > Alternate Brackets Misc
call :

APB Auto Parts
P.O. Box 459 Airway Heights, WA 99001
509-244-5566

&
G & R American Auto Wrkg.
4645 Independence Hwy. Independence, OR 97351
800-452-0312
■●■
ASAP, find out if speed control if equipped, recall worked out of was completed @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number); or @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or ... have VIN ready. While there, see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .

Here is the 1993 Bronco Dealer Brochure in Google Drive @ 93Bronco.pdf

1993 Bronco Dealer Training Video via silver70 @

1993 Bronco, Venezuela Commercial @

Al

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno