Dash questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aggielove

Reaction score
My husband & I have had our 1985 Full Size Bronco since we first got tegether at 17, so about 14 years. We each have newer vehicles, but could never seem to part with our first "family car" so we have decided to fully restore it. I want to get him a dash for "her" (the Bronco) for valentines day, but I can't find one anywhere in my area. I have seen the dash pads advertised, are these any good? So, I was looking for feed back on the dash pad or any information on where I might be able to find the real thing. Thanks for your help!!!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The dash pad from vendors like LMC Truck, Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, Auto Krafter's and Natl Parts Depot are actually a cover that fits on top of the original dash. It's an easy way to spruce up that area if its faded or cracked from the sun. You'll also find most of the replacement parts you need for your Bronco from those sources, or try the local auto parts stores. The F-150 pick-up is the same interior as the Bronco for a the same specific year and model. Howdy & welcome to Bronco Zone, JSM84, FTAC of '85

Whoop!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar