Dana's 70 Sport Re-Restoration...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Check out the new body sitting on the chassis...

http://broncograveyard.com/v/broncos/70yellow/

Things are coming along really well, the guy painting it is the same guy that just build Ted Nugent's new black Bronco featured on JBG's home page. What I really need is help coming up with a name for this project, it's still going to be yellow like it was and should be done in a few months. Right now the body is actually media blasted and in primer getting the final once over.

While your looking around you can check out my new 2005 F150 Fx4 daily driver too...

http://broncograveyard.com/v/broncos/2005f150fx4/

Later,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
I didn't know you tipped her over, sorry to see/hear that.

The new body looks great, when do you see her finished and who's doing the work?

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't know you tipped her over, sorry to see/hear that.

The new body looks great, when do you see her finished and who's doing the work?
The same guy that just painted Ted Nugents truck is doing it, should have her done in a few months.

What I really need are some ideas to make my truck even more kick ass, the sky is the limit and money is no object!

D

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Wow, money is no object?? Sweet, then lets get started!

First off you have to ask yourself what its going to be built up for.

From the looks of it before and the progress so far its lookin like a full restoration and you want a rig that will look and handle great and perform well off road.

First off you need different coils, not sure which ones those red ones are but they look stiff. I like Cage coils with their long arms.

Fuel injection on a built up motor (your choice), NV4500, Atlas II, Two front Dyna Trac D60's for rear steer and full width for stability, Chromoly 35 spline axles, CTM u-joints, might as well get a super charger for an extra 100hp. a few extra #'s of air down the intake does wonders but comes with a price tag.

Crab Roll cage, hydro boost brakes, ram assist steering, Stone Crusher steering, 3/8" thick diff covers, 1350 Drivelines, Beadlocks, Stay away from a 4 link and coil overs for this rig.

Did I miss anything?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Dana, I just had a thought about your project: "Yellow Ribbon". We all support our military protecting us here at home and fighting terrorism abroad. Many of us have the yellow ribbon decals and so forth, maybe you can tie the re-restoration into a theme along those lines. JSM84

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dana, I just had a thought about your project: "Yellow Ribbon". We all support our military protecting us here at home and fighting terrorism abroad. Many of us have the yellow ribbon decals and so forth, maybe you can tie the re-restoration into a theme along those lines. JSM84
I like that idea!

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got some new pics up...

http://broncograveyard.com/v/broncos/70yellow/?g2_page=4

They show it getting sandblasted and ready for paint, sweet rotisserie huh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Tranny is back in already with a high stall converter and the body is in primer. Hoping to have it all painted and rubbed out in the next few weeks.

Yea, that's Ted Nugent's Bronco in there behind the chassis ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Dana

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar