Corbeau Baja XRS & Stock Centre Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaywalter

Reaction score

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Jay,
Installation (Corbeau) in a 90 at https://www.supermotors.net/registry/9137/27604-2

Source: by rugerp89ipsc (mean green)
In this pic you can see how wide his CONSOLE is
seats-003.jpg

See more pics

Corbeau in a 94
Source: by Haustkraft (Eleanor, Rob, The Green Macheen) at FSB
"Corbeau Baja SS Black w/ Cloth inserts. Corbeau Sliders, and a Tuffy Series II Stereo Console. The seats were a pretty basic install, eveything fit perfect. The Console was a little more work. I had to drill three holes to mount it to the floor, Cut a hole in the bottm (about 1") to send wires through to my amp, and then get on the ground and bolt it to the body with nuts and washers underneath. I then had to lenghten the factory radio harness about 2 1/2 feet, and slid my radio in. I got a factory Am/Fm Radio from the junkyard and put it back in the stock location, so when i lock the console and someone looks in, it looks as though I have a stock radio rockon.gif. SO whadda think?...
I ordered the seats, sliders and console all from JBG. The total was $808. These seats feel frikken awesome! They are so much better than the junk stocker seats. There is no side to side movement, and you dont go anywhere, a much safer feel. I would suggest these seats to anyone! These seats compared to beard are pretty close the beard seats are about the same fel, maybe a little better fabric on the beards, but the beards are about $100 more a seat when getting shipping and Bronco Sliders....
getfile.php
pic is gone
getfile.php

still slides forward, only skinny people in the back lol" read a bit more​
See pics, Corbeau in a 94
Source: by Haustkraft (Eleanor, Rob, The Green Macheen) at SuperMotors.net
hpim2059.jpghpim2061.jpghpim2058.jpghpim2057.jpg
benchmounts.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics