"Cheetah Badging"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ppontillo66

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a 1975 Bronco with "Cheetah" badging with specific decal striping on it. From my understanding, this was a dealer specific order option with very limited production..I cannot find any information other than what the seller provided.

OP
OP
P

Ppontillo66

Reaction score
I don,t see anything representing a cheetha,but I do a robin bird egg.
Ha, The Cheetah Badging is pretty faded, the stripes on the side of the truck lead up to the badging on the rear of the front fender.. I will be picking this truck up in July..will post better pictures then.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Ha, The Cheetah Badging is pretty faded, the stripes on the side of the truck lead up to the badging on the rear of the front fender.. I will be picking this truck up in July..will post better pictures then.
I know where their is a 1st generation bronco in the weeds. Been wanting to go back and check on it. Good luck and welcome to the club. What all is missing on this bronco "?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I know where their is a 1st generation bronco in the weeds. Been wanting to go back and check on it. Good luck and welcome to the club. What all is missing on this bronco "?
Why would Ford want to add Cheetha to Bronco? Don,t make sence to me. Maybe someone wanted to add their own idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke