CHAT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
There have been complaints of this board turning into a chat room instead of something useful . I am asking that to save space on the server from needless post like hi jonny how are you doing ( next post ) good jill did you take your dog out today ( and on and on ) be moved to chat clients like yahoo alot of people have posted there yahoo ID so you may all talk to eachother and save the useful info for the boards so other people may learn from your problems and not have to hear your ****** preferences . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mbtech2003

Reaction score
i agree, i try and keep the non bronco chit chat to a min, but i am guilty as well. :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <)
cowboy.gif

Seabronc

Reaction score
DITTO, FSB does a lot of that in their forums. It's a PITA to get thru when looking at a technical thread.

:)>-

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or how about using our new chat room software?

http://broncozone.com/chat/

I honestly don't mind the meaningless chit chat on the board, just keep it in the off topic forum... there is NO shortage of server space. I just got 4 new servers so we are kickin now!

Dana

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Or how about using our new chat room software?
http://broncozone.com/chat/

I honestly don't mind the meaningless chit chat on the board, just keep it in the off topic forum... there is NO shortage of server space. I just got 4 new servers so we are kickin now!

Dana
Everytime I log on I check the chat room, The only ID I see is my own. I have left it on for over an hour while other members were logged on to broncozone and saw no activity. Am I not using it right or is it just not being used? I personally dont post in the "tech" area unless I can help someone or I myself need help. I try to stay in the "general" discussion. I'm not trying to sound like an @ss I just dont want to be making it hard for others to use this site. I LOVE this Zone and dont want to be messing it up if I am????

Thanks Mikey :unsure:

pinson27

Reaction score
Everytime I log on I check the chat room, The only ID I see is my own. I have left it on for over an hour while other members were logged on to broncozone and saw no activity. Am I not using it right or is it just not being used? I personally dont post in the "tech" area unless I can help someone or I myself need help. I try to stay in the "general" discussion. I'm not trying to sound like an @ss I just dont want to be making it hard for others to use this site. I LOVE this Zone and dont want to be messing it up if I am????
Thanks Mikey :unsure:
Ive also been to the chat and VIP lounge and theres rarely anyone there

Yardape

Reaction score
I've been in there a couple times but usually when I am helping someone specific, Like Big Country, We chatted for hours and hours as I helped him get his truck back together. But usually theres noone else in there so i leave right after

Bill Jr

Reaction score
I've been in there a couple times but usually when I am helping someone specific, Like Big Country, We chatted for hours and hours as I helped him get his truck back together. But usually theres noone else in there so i leave right after

we all just need to set a time and day of the week or weekend to meet in the chatroom. i love this form and i need to learn about off road driving cause i have never done it and now that i can i need advice from the veterns.i don`t claim to know everything just some things and off road 4x4 ing is NOT one of them. so let post a time and day of week and start chatting. if not on here then go to yahoo and get an yahoo id then we can add others as frinds and have our own chatroom through conference

thanks a lot y`all....... Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

viperfangs2

Reaction score
People will complain about everything. I know that to much chat has gone on but for the most part its not that hard to find what you looking for and people respond pretty quick when you ask somthing. so all Im saying is i think this site is great because US Bronco lovers are genuine people and thats why some times chat a little to much!!! :))

Satchmo1278

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a few ?s

Thanks guys im willing to try anything, I found a broken vacuum line fixed it temporarily. The problems im having now is when I start the truck and drive it cold, it initially has power then it seems as though it has a hair ball u can floor it and nothing then all of a sudden it just up and goes. Also when sitting at a stop sign or red light the truck will run rough and the voltage light goes down even with just the lights on I put it in neutral it the idle gets smoother and the voltage comes back. I can hear a sound that to my best description sounds like a pop or something coming from the intake (kinda like a pop or like when something clogs the nozzle of a vacuum the thunk it makes maybe the cylinders are not burning the fuel correctly during that whole time from start to warm up no check engine light, then once it runs normal (at least for the time being considering I don't know what normal is supposed to be) the check engine light comes on and remains on till I turn it off and then start it again, but at start up and initial drive no CEL.. Thanks again for all the help..

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP IN ADVANCE!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get the plastic vacuum lines for the 5.0

Robertwesley

Reaction score
There have been complaints of this board turning into a chat room instead of something useful . I am asking that to save space on the server from needless post like hi jonny how are you doing ( next post ) good jill did you take your dog out today ( and on and on ) be moved to chat clients like yahoo alot of people have posted there yahoo ID so you may all talk to eachother and save the useful info for the boards so other people may learn from your problems and not have to hear your ****** preferences . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just joined but agree!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke