Buyer Beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco77

Reaction score
Beware of an ebay seller that goes by broncosbybama. He does not speak the truth and will not stand behind his sales. He told me he had a 77 Bronco with a 351W and a C6 transmission that was freshly rebuilt, and turned out it was a 302 with C4 and has engine troubles. Now he will not answer any phone calls or emails after 2 months. I know alot could have been saved if I knew more about engines, but he sold something he did not have. Since he so called restores Broncos, I belived him. Buyer Beware.

76Explorer

Reaction score
Beware of an ebay seller that goes by broncosbybama. He does not speak the truth and will not stand behind his sales. He told me he had a 77 Bronco with a 351W and a C6 transmission that was freshly rebuilt, and turned out it was a 302 with C4 and has engine troubles. Now he will not answer any phone calls or emails after 2 months. I know alot could have been saved if I knew more about engines, but he sold something he did not have. Since he so called restores Broncos, I belived him. Buyer Beware.
Is this the bronco you bought? He won this one back in March.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=320091029559

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
I guess I'm a little confused. Did you buy that truck from broncosbybama through ebay? or did you buy it from him personally?

:)>-

S_bolt19

Reaction score
If you bought it through ebay, you might be able to get the sale reversed. Especially if you used a credit card. Definatly check with ebay and see what they can do to help you out.

OP
OP
B

Bronco77

Reaction score
If you bought it through ebay, you might be able to get the sale reversed. Especially if you used a credit card. Definatly check with ebay and see what they can do to help you out.
Unfortunately I bought it from him personally. I found out about him on ebay, and he does most of his selling on ebay. That is not the bronco I got from him. Mine was purchased in December. I just didn't want someone else to be lied to by this guy. The Bronco is a nice bronco, but he told lies about it to beef the price up, and once you call him on it. He simply disappears.

mbtech2003

Reaction score
if you saw it on ebay your suposto purchace it through them. it protects both the buyer and the seller from this kinda thing from happening. bad on your part to go around ebays rules.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I would always get serial #s and pics there of , motor ,trans, transfercase.. thats how i buy, unless your a restorer bodies are worthless

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke