Bomba de gasolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeast

Reaction score
Hola, discupen pero mi inglés no es muy bueno.

Tengo una bronco año 1992, con full inyection, es decir con inyectores. Resulta que hace poco le monté la bomba de gasolina y el filtro. Sin embargo, se presenta una falla extraña, enciende durante una hora de lo más normal, luego, se apaga y no enciede hasta el otro día. Cuando paso el switch no se enciende la bomba, no suena en el tanque. No sale gasolina en el flauta de inyectores y simplemente se queda sin hacer nada. Al día siguiente la enciendo de lo más normal y funciona perfectamente. ¿Quién me podría decir qué es esa falla?

Translation

Hello, forgive but my English is not very good.

I have a Bronco year 1992, with full inyection, that is to say with injectors. It turns out that not long ago I mounted the bomb of gasoline and the filter. Nevertheless, a strange flaw appears, it lights during an hour of the most normal thing, then, goes out and not enciede until another day. When I spend the switch the bomb is not lit, it does not sound in the tank. Do not salt gasoline in the flute of injectors and simply it remains without doing anything. On the following day I light it of the most normal thing and it works perfectly. Who might say what is this flaw?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
I think what you are saying is your truck runs then quits, and won't restart untill the next day or so. This after you replaced the fuel pump and filter.

You may have a fuel pump relay that's bad or the tank is badly contaminated with particulate that blocks the fuel sock. When it sits for awhile the soot drops to the bottom of the tank again.

I think you say you can't here the pump running when the key is on....so I suspect an electrical problem...the relay...possible inertia switch...etc.

Post this in the tech in spanish section of the forum. It is farther down the start page.

Good Luck