Big bronco iceland :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icelandbronco

Reaction score
Hi there folks!, happy new year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My name is Sverrir Karlsson and I am 23 years old and I live in iceland.

Ive been a bronco lover all my life, rased up in the garage makin monsters out of early broncos.

I my self have a Bronco II with 71 bronco chassic.

I have 9" ford rear end with Lada niva disks (yeah they fit") and 1981 subaru 1800 calipers (they also fit... almost :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

31 spline axle, power lock and 4.56 gearratio, bronco 74 front springs and ranco shocks,

front I have dana 44, with detroit locker, chromoly axles and 30mm cross. 4.56 gears,disk brakes and a stearing jack (dont know what u call it) hydraulic jack thats help with steering.

I have 351w with forged pistons,crane cam about 286

76Explorer

Reaction score
quote name='icelandbronco' date='Jan 1 2008, 05:50 PM' post='65486']

lol, my father built this bronco in 1993 :)

This one?

iceland_white.jpg[

OP
OP
I

icelandbronco

Reaction score
yes sir, the icelandic Tv .(national channel) even made a tv show about the job from my fathers garage lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can still remember that car...even though I was only 9years old :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was so cool, all new interrior, exterior, motor, rearend,frontend,gearbox you just name it. I have like 50 pics since it was built. none digital though.. Ill have to scan it to show you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo