Apalachicola national forest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duttysean

Reaction score
I am new to the truck scene in Tallahassee. I have been exploring the outer regions of the forest down by Tallahassee airport. The forest seems like some pretty amazing wilderness, I've already ran across some sweet trails and some fishing lakes that you can only get to with a truck. Does anyone else know of any good trails or mud spots?

BigWrenn

Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but thought I would chime in just in case someone reads it.

Most of the boggin' spots around Tallahassee have been shut down. When Ed Ball died they started chaining off all the roads so they could make money off the land. I know of a few really good spots but will not discuss them publicly.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but thought I would chime in just in case someone reads it.

Most of the boggin' spots around Tallahassee have been shut down. When Ed Ball died they started chaining off all the roads so they could make money off the land. I know of a few really good spots but will not discuss them publicly.
Don,t you hate that. Most of the time its outsiders who do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar