96' seen better days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncat12

Reaction score
Good day everybody,
I'm looking for a reputable restoration for body work, I live in Maryland. I can bring it just about anywhere from Va, DC, MD ,PA or Delaware, any kind of help /suggestion is really appreciated. Take Care

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Good day everybody,
I'm looking for a reputable restoration for body work, I live in Maryland. I can bring it just about anywhere from Va, DC, MD ,PA or Delaware, any kind of help /suggestion is really appreciated. Take Care
Type in the address bar of the area you are wanting to take it to---------for instance--auto restoration in Md -and many places will come up---and ask for reference and check them out good. Their are alot of scammers out the,.So be wise and ask plenty of questions--check out WHITE POST IN VA. TOO. I think the are close to I -81

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo ncat,
READ REVIEWS OF
"R&M Performance Auto Restoration is conveniently located right off of Maryland route 50 near the Hyatt Regency. Most of you know MD Rte 50 as the road that leads to Ocean City, MD which we are approximately 1½ hours away from. We specialize in classic Mustang, Camaro, and Chevelle restoration.

About​

We currently have a 60,000 sq ft state of the art auto restoration facility that houses every need from start to finish on your classic or muscle car. Also on our premises we have a storage facility to store all of your classics parts from disassembly to re-assembly. Now I would like to take a minute to tell you a little about our history as a company... we are a family owned and operated business that currently has 19 employees. Our family history of Auto Restoration dates back through three generations. My brother and my days in the shop began working with our father anytime we could. From the age of five, we have both been in the car crazy world. Once we reached our teens we were then eager to get out in the shop and get our hands dirty learning the way of metalwork, bodywork, finishing, and paintwork. It was only a matter of time until my brother and I decided to create one mega facility where we could create the region’s top quality and award winning restorations, all under one roof.
R&M's story began back in 2004 when my brother and I started doing customer restoration projects in our 1,000 Sq ft shop at my home... The next piece of the puzzle came into place in 2006 when we opened up our speed shop/ restoration facility which consisted of an 800 Sq Ft store front and a 1,500 Sq Ft shop area. As time passed we quickly out grew yet another space so once again we expanded another 2,000 Sq Ft of shop area. In 2007 I and my brother stumbled upon a perfect location where we could finally make our dream come true, it was the perfect shop and location where we could make our dream a reality. Then I, my brother, and my Father decided to make the move... which was our 29,000 Sq Ft shop including our storage area. Now through the years creating great customer relationships and many networking opportunities we have plunged into purchasing our New 60,000 square foot facility located in Cambridge, MD. At this new facility it gave us the room to bring on new experts and deliver more happy customers."

See reviews @ https://www.yelp.com/biz/r-and-m-performance-auto-care-palatine

BBB HAS NO INO. @ https://www.bbb.org/us/md/cambridge...erformance-auto-restoration-llc-0011-90172588

I believe I never provided following to you;
find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
To confirm current status, use this guide by jowens1126 @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than the 94-96 recall.
Here's the 1996 Bronco/F-Series Workshop Manual (partial)

96 Bronco Owner's Guide, Maintenance Schedules & Parts and Accessories by Ford @ Owner Manuals | fleet.ford.com

96 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...sovers/bronco/pdf/96_Ford_Bronco_Brochure.pdf

96 Bronco Quick Tips Brochure Excerpts & some Eddie Bauer options @ 1983 Ford Bronco 96 EB Bronco Brochures pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66