96 bronco for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
im selling my 96 bronco. 6" suspension lift, 3" bodylift,35x12.50 parnelli jones dirt gripz tires on 15x10 mickey thompson classic wheels, dual steering stabilizers, 4.56 hears front and rear, k&n fipk kit, warn winch bumper, brand new black carpeting and seats that accept 5 point harness, new exhaust including ford motorsport headers, dual stainless steel free flow catalytic converters, flowmaster mufflers, and polished stainless steel tips, new starter,battery and cables, new tie rod ends drag link and tie rod, new front and rear brakes, rotors,calipers,pads, did new front wheel bearings while doing this, new rear drums and pads. truck has no rot, paint is good and truck looks and runs great and only reason im letting it go is because i bought an excursion and cant have two monsters...lol looking to get $7500 but price is negotiable contact me through here or [email protected]

Preach

Reaction score
im selling my 96 bronco. 6" suspension lift, 3" bodylift,35x12.50 parnelli jones dirt gripz tires on 15x10 mickey thompson classic wheels, dual steering stabilizers, 4.56 hears front and rear, k&n fipk kit, warn winch bumper, brand new black carpeting and seats that accept 5 point harness, new exhaust including ford motorsport headers, dual stainless steel free flow catalytic converters, flowmaster mufflers, and polished stainless steel tips, new starter,battery and cables, new tie rod ends drag link and tie rod, new front and rear brakes, rotors,calipers,pads, did new front wheel bearings while doing this, new rear drums and pads. truck has no rot, paint is good and truck looks and runs great and only reason im letting it go is because i bought an excursion and cant have two monsters...lol looking to get $7500 but price is negotiable contact me through here or [email protected]
Hi can you post some pictures of your ride please.

OP
OP
T

tattoo_skullhead

Reaction score
for some reason i cant get a picture on here....whats ur email address ill send some. or u can go to ford truck enthusiasts . com they have it posted there in the northeast chapter for sale page ..or superdutydiesel has them on their for sale page

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo