6" Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samba4x4Bronco

Reaction score
I have a 93 bronco with a 4" suspension lift. I plan to put a 4.5" leaf spring in the back and a 6" coil spring in the front. Also I am puttin a winch bumper with a 9,000 pound mile marker. the added weight on the front is going to make my truck sit lower than the back, so what could i do to keep it level?

Stomper4x4

Reaction score
Order a 6 in coil spring made for a truck with a winch on it. I know I've seen em around. Jeffs bronco graveyard may have some. Call around, I'm sure it'll be easy to find.

87Bronco351

Reaction score
I have a superlift 6in. lift which has 4.5 leaves in the rear and there is a very noticable dfference in the height in the front and rear

OP
OP
S

Samba4x4Bronco

Reaction score
Yeah i know 6" in the front and 4.5" in the back will be level, but the winch and bumber mount are going to be adding some extra weight to the front end. What I will problably end up doing is getting a coil spring spacer or a heavy duty coil spring. Thanks for the replies

www.samba.vze.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo