460 Head??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Ok everyone I have one I havent seen before..Im looking at a possible set of D0VE heads for my 460 project for the bronco,,Cheap...Now look at the casting for the head,,IS IT A D0VE? I know that the other D8ve,D3VE, and so one have been known to be missing a number in that spot,,BUUUTTTT they will have the A2A casting after it..As far As I know, only the D0VE heads have the letter A or C after it..So I would think this is a D0VE head..The guy is selling what he has of the engine already diassembled and Ive asked him if he would sell just the heads...1 Head does say D0VE while the other shows whats in the pic..I dont want to take a 2 hour drive 1 way for one head being a D0VE and the other not....Any help would be great..Thanks Mike

3o63p33le5Z15P15X2b1f51c0fe2c4c2616c7.jpg

OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
Well, don't keep it a secret. Share it with us. We aren't experts, just users like you :blush:

:)>-

HAHA...They said that since it has studs for the rocker arms.And it is idenitical to the other head that says d0ve...That it is a d0ve head. Just maybe an early casting...ONLY the d0ves had a letter C or A after them. None of the other heads did...So Im just waiting for a responce from the seller,,And Ill see what happens. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo