4 door bronco?

xess17x

i came across someone who was selling a four door bronco. i never knew these existed. and i have to say they look really weird. just felt like posting this and seeing if anyone else has seen these rare broncos,

O6VRdVw0E0CvyGBc3LSzuJgCNXy0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

abesblue95

i believe there were a couple of companies that did these conversions...one of them being centurion.

even have their own website: www.fourdoorbronco.com

edited: hehe, oops, didnt notice/remem the site was already listed

Last edited by a moderator:

RTM

Centurion was one compnay and Magnum was the other. I use to own an 89 Magnum conversion 4 door bronco. I like the truck. It towed really well but a bit under powered for towing. It was a 1/2 ton model with a 351W and a C6. Had I owned a F250 or 350 version I would have kept it. The 4 door had more room inside of it than our Excursion does.

ford4ever

yeah they just look like a f150/250/350 with a different topper on it. so you would buy a bronco and take it to Centurion or Magnum and they would convert it??

Seabronc

Staff member
I think they look more like a 250/350 than a Bronco also. They are diffrent, but I dont think I would ever get one.
19044[/snapback]

That's basically what they are, a Bronco frame cut and a crew cab area inserted.

:)>-

RTM

They are not for off roading that's for sure but if you travel and want some room for people and what ever else you can haul then this is the truck to have. very roomy on the inside.

Minnesotabronco96

They are not for off roading that's for sure but if you travel and want some room for people and what ever else you can haul then this is the truck to have.  very roomy on the inside.
19079[/snapback]

have you been in one RTM? just wondering. i saw one driving down the road as i came back from mankato. looked really cool yet looked like it was sold of the lot like that. there were no weld marks or anything to show as if it were cut in half. i think a standard bronco is better than a four door. because we have enough four door suvs on the road.

mbtech2003

the one that i have seen around me says f-250 on the side of it. not that it makes a diffrence or any thing :-" and it is a diesel

jfarish

I sold one and they are classified as the F class. The one we had a 460 with a vortec supercharger on it, and it was fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunnrw