2022 Bronco Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
These things look nice! Love how Ford is using the Raptor name on other trucks.

2023-Ford-Bronco-Raptor.jpeg2023-ford-bronco-raptor-first-look.jpg2023-ford-bronco-raptor-first-look2.jpgbronco-raptor-4-1636424140.pngbronco-raptor-front.jpeg

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a pic that just came out that shows them on the road and at night! Also, if any of you are ever interested, I did start a new forum on these:

BroncoRaptorForum.com

bronco-raptor-2022-ford-at-night.jpg

Last edited:

oldbronk

Reaction score
These things look nice! Love how Ford is using the Raptor name on other trucks.

View attachment 29173View attachment 29174View attachment 29175View attachment 29176View attachment 29177
Fool me once, shame on you, Ford. Fool me twice, shame on me. They teased us for years making it look like it was so aggressive only ATF agents would drive it, and then they come out with something that dilutes the brand. I'll take my 96. When if ever that dies, I'll go down to Brawley or El Centro and get another one.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fool me once, shame on you, Ford. Fool me twice, shame on me. They teased us for years making it look like it was so aggressive only ATF agents would drive it, and then they come out with something that dilutes the brand. I'll take my 96. When if ever that dies, I'll go down to Brawley or El Centro and get another one.

Are you talking about the new bronco in general or the Raptor Bronco? If the bronco in general, chevy did the same thing with the new Blazer. Why on earth would the take the name plate and slap it on a tiny SUV?? Its a fullsize, not a mini..

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
Still waiting for my pre ordered badlands good news got a note it’s at dirt mountain

johnnyreb

Reaction score
If you think about buying one. First you better read the complaints people are having with them and Ford Motor Company. My self--THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD TO HAUL INTO THE SCRAP YARD. . Theirs NOTHING about them I like. I,d rather have an old rusty one any day. Ford won,t even stand behind their warranty on these. That should tell you something.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you think about buying one. First you better read the complaints people are having with them and Ford Motor Company. My self--THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD TO HAUL INTO THE SCRAP YARD. . Theirs NOTHING about them I like. I,d rather have an old rusty one any day. Ford won,t even stand behind their warranty on these. That should tell you something.

What are the major complaints on them?

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
You really order one

Took me two days to get the website to work, paid my hundred. Why do you ask i see the miss understanding pre order a Bronco Badlands when I got through the website not a Raptor. Been thinking of pulling my pre order. My wife reminded me it’s called a reservation not a preorder

Last edited:

chrlsful

Reaction score
I said "Put the raptor underneath, a 2 dor" (ie short WB) & I'd buy. A sales guy said "It is." And I asked 'im to compair. Never got back to me.

Never heard of 'Raptor bronk' till other day. Still need facts to get excited (I learned from 5, 10 yrs of ford's "talk").

Several reasons I got the EB in '82 (12 yrs ol @ that time). One wuz the frame (a life time rig) nota monocoque. I could make it into whatever I wanted. Close to "the Raptor" underneath now (40 yr in woods income producer). C sig for some mods, retired it now (for 20somthing daughter) so in process w/more on rd (5 speed, 4L, DSII, etc) orientation but off rd (short term heavy) capable.
What is WB on this? Is it 2dor? How equipped for off rd (inc GC)? How powered? 1st gear/rear?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I said "Put the raptor underneath, a 2 dor" (ie short WB) & I'd buy. A sales guy said "It is." And I asked 'im to compair. Never got back to me.

Never heard of 'Raptor bronk' till other day. Still need facts to get excited (I learned from 5, 10 yrs of ford's "talk").

Several reasons I got the EB in '82 (12 yrs ol @ that time). One wuz the frame (a life time rig) nota monocoque. I could make it into whatever I wanted. Close to "the Raptor" underneath now (40 yr in woods income producer). C sig for some mods, retired it now (for 20somthing daughter) so in process w/more on rd (5 speed, 4L, DSII, etc) orientation but off rd (short term heavy) capable.
What is WB on this? Is it 2dor? How equipped for off rd (inc GC)? How powered? 1st gear/rear?
For what they want for a new bronco--about $30,000. Plus you don,t have much choice in power,tire size,color. Just think what you could do to your older bronco .With $30,000--plus finance interest and extra insurance cost (around $50,000) You could build a brute .That would put the new one to shame. Sure wished I had done it.Before I bought the Ram . Both my broncos would have been fixed up nice now--oh well. I learnt the hard way.