1988 Bronco Gauge Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerry D

Reaction score
Do they make any after market gauge clusters for an 88? Going from EFI to Carb. and will lose the function of my oil pressure, Tach, and my temp. gauge. I have been looking at aftermarket gauge clusters but will need a setup for a total replacement. I didnt know if they made a replacement to fit inside the stock housing or if that would be a custom job. Wasnt sure so I thought I would ask the experts.

Last edited by a moderator:

redneckpunk

Reaction score
Have you tried the LMC catalog or the guys at Jeffs Bronco Graveyard. If anyone will have one they will or at least they will know one who will.

89Bronco58

Reaction score
just by going from efi to carb wont affect those guages as long as its the same block in there just with a diff manifild and a carb, oil psi guage works off the block mechanically, the temp guage goes into the lower intake manifold i believe, so just switch that to your new one, and the tach comes from the stock ignition, which can also be hooked up to soemthing aftermarket if needed

OP
OP
Jerry D

Jerry D

Reaction score
just by going from efi to carb wont affect those guages as long as its the same block in there just with a diff manifild and a carb, oil psi guage works off the block mechanically, the temp guage goes into the lower intake manifold i believe, so just switch that to your new one, and the tach comes from the stock ignition, which can also be hooked up to soemthing aftermarket if needed
Its a different block.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22